Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unknown Error during connection (login ASG Remote Desktop)
(31-07-2018, 12:48 PM)DevOma Wrote: Did you try deactivating all logs - higher timeout in environment connection settings?!? Some miore details... What error do you get? Which version do you use?

Sorry for not that much information.

ASG Version: ASG 2017

SQL Server Details: SQL 2008 R2
MDF File: 68 MB
Log File: 1 MB

Connection Timeout: 3000

There is no error you can see in the UI. You click on the "Connect" button ==> shows the circle with "no responding" when you click again on the login window. After a while (30 seconds) it just shows the login window again. Nothing else.

In the settings of the administrator user I have disabled theĀ "Default Values" the "Offline (Automatic save offline data when ending application in database mode" without luck. No differences if this is enabled or disabled.

No SQL-Profiler running yet because I do not have access to the SQL Server. I have to speak to the SQL Server Admin.

Additionally information: The test connection button within the connection setting works fine when trying the dedicated SQL user (sql_asg in our case)

Edited: I do now have the SQL-Profiler files. If needed I can them upload or send to you. Please let me know.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unknown Error during connection (login ASG Remote Desktop) - by Dolli.75 - 31-07-2018, 01:35 PM