Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Release of ASG-RemoteDesktop in 2014 ?!
Not to beat the dead horse, but any news/update?
Still in QA - the biggest issues should be solved, but some minor issues are found by QA and some documentation is missing...
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
Any news on the release of the new version..
Will my existing 2012 license work with 2014 ? or do i need to purchase a new license ?
Hi DevOma

Any news about the release date? again two weeks ago.
We need again one complete test (approx. 1 week) - and then we should be complete...
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
Wann denn nun.
Wir zahlen seit 2 Jahren Update Gebühren fuer Fehler Behebung und neue Funktionen.Ohne das was gekommen ist. Was ist das für eine Politik. Ich werde wohl eine andere Unternehmenslösung vorschlagen müssen.
Und es heisst immer nur bald … in ein paar Tagen .. in einer Woche. Am Ende des Quotales, Ende des Jahres. Sommer 2013……
Anvisiert ist Ende nächste Woche
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
(07-08-2014, 08:46 PM)F00beard Wrote: Will my existing 2012 license work with 2014 ? or do i need to purchase a new license ?

Good question, any information?
Depends on your subscription - I think we will set the release date to June 2014 - if your subscription ends after you be able to use it...
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
(28-08-2014, 11:15 AM)DevOma Wrote: Depends on your subscription - I think we will set the release date to June 2014 - if your subscription ends after you be able to use it...

Ok, thanks for the update.

another question: Will the new 2014 version be backwards compatible with my 2012 connections? (i run without sql)
There is a migration wizard - you can migrate your 2012 environments - old data will not be changed during migration
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
Are there any news about the release date?
And can I get a mail when the 2014 is released?
Any news on the Release ASG-RemoteDesktop 2014? Will we see it this year?
My ASG-RemoteDesktop 2012 License says "No Expiration" will it be good for ASG-RemoteDesktop 2014 if it comes out?
We will publish today a public Release Candidate (still do not have QA approval for RTM) - your license will work if your maintenance end before 06/01/2014
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
News for version 2014

http://forum.visionapp.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=79
Regards/Gruss
Oliver