ASG-RD 2015 - Patch5
When I am using a right click via keyboard, I get a menu of the connected server and a menu from the ASG RD.
Can this be fixed?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Known issue - but not a working solution found until now - we try to fix asap
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
Hi.

I'm installing a new ASG 2015 patch 5 installation with SQL express. My experience with ASG is very limited, so can you help with a installation guide? I need info about connecting to the instance, user management etc.

The help guide within the application does not provide the necesary information.
Try to install first - it's not difficult - if you start the first time you need to create a new environment for your data - if you want to use MSSQL Express, then you have to select it - the environment and the database engine will be created - if you have any specific questions don't hesitate to ask them again
Regards/Gruss
Oliver
There is a problem with VPN connections. If we start a PPTP VPN connection. ASG starts the offline mode and the connection to the database failed. Is this problem know or do you have a solution?
Then it seems that your SQL server is not available when vpn is active - check with your network administrator if you can enable the sql server in vpn mode
Regards/Gruss
Oliver